Generation Study Abroad Excellence and Travel Awards
Applications welcome from US citizens and residents.
Applications are now live, see application section below for the links
Generation Study Abroad students come to New Zealand for a great education and an incredible adventure.
It’s a place where learning is personalised and easily tailored, where independent thought is welcomed and innovation is encouraged. In New Zealand students discover new ways to learn, gain new experiences and get a fresh global perspective.
Education New Zealand and New Zealand tertiary institutions are supporting Generation Study Abroad students with excellence and travel awards.There are three different scholarships available for semester study in New Zealand.
Education New Zealand Study Abroad Travel Awards (ENZTA) offer US$2,000 to help students fund their flight to New Zealand.
Generation Study Abroad New Zealand Universities Excellence Awards (NZUEA) offer US$500 for study at one of the eight New Zealand universities.
Generation Study Abroad New Zealand Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics Excellence Awards (NZITPEA) offer US$500 for study at participating institutes of technology and polytechnics.
For further information and to request student flyers, please email the scholarships team at email@example.com
Applicants for any of the Generation Study Abroad awards must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Must be a US citizen or hold US Resident status
- Currently enrolled in at least Sophomore year at a tertiary institution in the United States of America
- Enrolled at a New Zealand university or ITP through a Study Abroad programme
- 18 years or above at the time of application
- Hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 in tertiary studies to date (4.0 scale).
Note: This award is not open to citizens or Permanent Residents of New Zealand or Australia.
As part of the online application form, you will need to upload the following documents in order to complete an ENZTA, NZUEA, or NZITPEA application:
- Official transcript/s of university/tertiary level qualification/s to date (post high school)
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Copy of the photo ID page of your passport
- Copy of your US Resident visa (for non-US citizens only).
For study programmes beginning in Semester 2, 2018 (July intake)
Applications open: 1 February 2018
Applications close: 30 April 2018 (midnight) Eastern Time Zone
Terms and conditions
Please review the terms and conditions before you apply for any of the Generation Study Abroad awards.
How to apply
Applications are now live for the Generation Study Abroad Travel and Excellence Awards via this link.
All applicants will be notified of the selection results within six weeks of the submission deadline.
Got a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org