Apply - Tono

Please note: All travel (at any date) must comply with relevant MFAT travel advisories. 

What do I need to apply? Me whai aha rawa e taea ai te tono?

  • Your CV
  • Your passport or proof of permanent residence
  • Verified academic transcripts
  • A two-minute video – further instructions can be found in the online application form.
  • Two referees, one of which should be an academic reference.

Before you apply, be sure to read the selection panel criteria:

What's in it for me?