5 July 2017
INZBC Summit 2017
The India New Zealand Business Council (INZBC) is hosting more than 200 global leaders from the India and New Zealand edu-tech industries for the 4th annual Edutech Summit 2017.
Delegates from New Zealand and India will discuss opportunities in edu-tech in both countries using comprehensive insights from policy makers.
The one-day summit is being held at the Pullman Hotel, Auckland, on 4 August 2017.
INZBC has signed an MOU with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), the largest and oldest business organisation in India. For the summit, FICCI is leading a delegation to New Zealand with representatives from Manipal University, NMIMS University, CV Raman College of Engineering and AISECT University.
- CEO of the Bombay Stock Exchange Institute, Ambarish Datta.
- Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment, Paul Goldsmith.
- Chairman of the FICCI Skills Committee & Chairman of Manipal Global Education, Mohandas Pai.
- Chairman of the FICCI Higher Education Committee & Vice Chancellor of NMIMS University, Mumbai, Dr Rajan Saxena.
- Chief Executive of Weltec and Whitireia, Chris Gosling.
Education New Zealand, along with Weltec and Whitireia, are strategic partners for the event.
To register, click here.
For further information, visit the INZBC website.
Languages International turns 40
Languages International, New Zealand’s first private language school, celebrated its 40th anniversary with colleagues and partners.