15 August 2018 at 9:00 am
ISANA NZ workshops to support International Student Wellbeing
Come along to one of ISANA NZ’s professional development workshops between August and November.
ISANA NZ is offering a range of professional development and community engagement workshops that are aligned to deliver on the goals of the International Student Wellbeing Strategy.
The workshops are being offered in Auckland, Palmerston North, Tauranga, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch and Dunedin.
The workshop topics are focused on helping education providers and local community groups to engage better with international students in order to enhance international student wellbeing.
Topics for this year’s workshops include:
- Enhancing international student engagement with local communities
- Resources for pastoral care
- Building cultural intelligence and skills
- Mental health
- Ensuring everyday wellbeing
- Tools to support students through cultural and academic transitions
Each set of workshops will also include updates from government agencies, including MBIE (Immigration NZ) and NZQA.
Click here for more details and to register for the events.