Below are some answers to frequently asked questions about the ENZ Agent Programme. If you need further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q1: Why should I do your e-learning programme?
- Q2: I’m having technical problems with the online e-learning programme, what should I do?
- Q3: I have completed the e-learning programme but have not received my record of achievement, what should I do?
- Q4: My name is not correct on my record of achievement, what should I do?
- Q5: I am having problems accessing The Brand Lab, what should I do?
- Q6: How can I get my agency listed on your Study in New Zealand website?
- Q7: Will being an ENZ Recognised Agency help my agency get visas processed faster?
- Q8: If I am an ENZ Recognised Agency can I say that I accredited by the New Zealand government?
- Q9: How do I find New Zealand institutions to work with?
- Q10: How can I find a new agent for my institution to work with?
- Q11: What happens to unsatisfactory agents?
E-learning is an important first step to becoming an effective agent promoting New Zealand as a study destination. Over 5,000 agents around the world have completed our free e-learning programme.
When you successfully complete e-learning you will receive a Record of Achievement and can use selected material in The Brand Lab to market New Zealand.
Q2: I’m having technical problems with the online e-learning programme, what should I do?
Please send us an email at email@example.com with:
- your user name
- the date of your last log in
- details of the problem you are having
- a screenshot of any error message you are getting.
Please also check the settings on the device you are using – you must have Flash Player 10 or later and one of the following browsers:
- Windows - Internet Explorer 6 or later, Firefox 1.x, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5 or later
- Mac – Safari 3 or later, Firefox 1.x or later, Google Chrome
- Linux – Firefox 1.x or later.
The content is also available on iPad or Android tablet using Mobile Safari or Mobile Chrome.
Q3: I have completed the e-learning programme but have not received my record of achievement, what should I do?
A link to your record of achievement is automatically generated and emailed to you, along with a link to a survey, after you have completed the programme.
(Please check that your email address is correct in your profile page in e-learning. If you have entered your email address incorrectly you can edit the details in your profile page. )
You can download a copy of your record of achievement by Launching the Training and selecting Module 8. You will find a pdf copy below the Final Assessment.
The name on your record of achievement is taken from the name you registered as when you first logged into e-learning.
Please check that your name is correct in the profile page in e-learning. You can edit your name in your profile page and then you can download a copy of your updated record of achievement by Launching the Training and selecting Module 8. You will find a pdf copy below the Final Assessment.
Your registered name must be in English and not use characters or script.
Please visit the following site to set up your account, it’s free and it only takes a minute to sign up: http://thebrandlab.enz.govt.nz/
If you continue to have problems accessing our marketing material, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Education New Zealand Recognised Agencies (ENZRA) are listed on our website www.studyinnewzealand.govt.nz
Agencies cannot request a listing on our website if they are not an ENZRA.
No. Good quality agencies do not appear to have any difficulty getting visas processed in a realistic time frame.
No. The New Zealand government does not accredit agents.
A good place to start is with the ENZ Recognised Agencies listed on www.studyinnewzealand.govt.nz. They have completed our e-learning modules and have been recommended by an institution in New Zealand as well as our teams offshore.
Visit www.studyinnewzealand.govt.nz and search our education listings for institutions and schools. You can search by institution or school type or by the region of New Zealand you are interested in.
All agents who complete our e-learning programme agree to abide by a Code of Conduct that reflects the London Statement on the ethical recruitment of international students by education agents and consultants.
All ENZ Recognised Agencies must agree to our terms and conditions which include satisfactory conduct. If an agency does not continue to meet these standards we will revoke their status as an ENZ Recognised Agency, remove their details from the Study in New Zealand website and may in some cases advise the international education industry.
The Code of Conduct and Complaints Process can be found here.
If you need further assistance please email email@example.com