Explore new directions for International Education with ENZ
Watch the webinar from September 28th that explored opportunities for the diversification of New Zealand International Education products and services.Watch webinar
About This Webinar
More than 150 participants from within and outside of the international education sector attended a webinar in which we explored how new products and services could be:
- centred around areas of New Zealand excellence and expertise; and
- based around global challenges and causes, including the delivery of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), improving equity and inclusion, and the incorporation of Indigenous world views.
- Programme purpose, mandate and framing: Grant McPherson (CEO ENZ)
- Government and sector partnership: Kate Sutton (Head of the Innovation Centre for the UNDP)
- Success factors and key shifts: Paul Irwin (GM Partnerships & Marketing ENZ)
- Reimagining education: Shruthi Vijayakumar (World Economic Forum Global Shaper)
- The power of themes: Paul Irwin (GM Partnerships & Marketing ENZ)
- Disruption – realising the opportunity while keeping the lights on: Melissa Clarke-Reynolds (ONZM)
- Panel Q+A and wrap-up (additional Q+A will be added soon)
Interested in co-designing new international education products and services? Register your interest here.