29 August 2016
2016 International Student Experience Survey for PTEs and English language providers
Following on from successful studies in 2012 and 2014, Education New Zealand has again commissioned i-graduate to administer the International Student Barometer (ISB) to investigate (and benchmark) the decision making, expectations, perceptions and experiences of international students at New Zealand private training establishments (PTEs) and English language providers (ELPs).
Find out how your institution performs compared to national and international benchmarks in terms of:
• overall satisfaction and recommendation
• the arrival experience – satisfaction with the arrival experience in New Zealand and at their institution
• the learning experience – satisfaction with their course of study, subject choice, learning environment and resources
• the living experience – satisfaction with such things as accommodation, living costs and day-to-day life
• support services – satisfaction with support services.
If you participated in the 2012 or 2014 studies, see how your results have changed over time.
Participation in the study is free for institutions. If you would like to take part, please complete the registration form as soon as possible but no later than 7th October 2016.
More information about the 2016 International Student Experience Survey (including reports from the 2014 study) is available in the Frequently Asked Questions document.
Or, please don’t hesitate to contact Kyla Steenhart, Director, i-graduate New Zealand for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 21 857 054.
Languages International turns 40
Languages International, New Zealand’s first private language school, celebrated its 40th anniversary with colleagues and partners.